I came with Harim and Meor (the only guy in this workshop ;P ). It was the very last min plan. Luckily Harim can join me. Before we entered the training room, we got to sign in a form that listed the registered participants and....uhhh meor name was not there. Then i tot of just 'seludup' him inside. vip maaa. cannot leave him outside. lalala. After had discussion with Miu, my camera man can get in. fuhhh. if not who wants to help me to take pics then ;)
Before the session started we need to fill in the form.
Ehh??Miu taking pic? I should say cheese then but busying fill in those things.
Miu chit chatting with her readers. Forgot to take pic with Miu lorrr. Haishhhh. How come can forgot
Coz i thought Miu will join for both sessions. Hahah. But so glad can meet u again beb!
The workshop session started with a briefing from Erine (not sure how to spell her name :P) the presenter on that day. I think it's a good explanation for a newbie like me n makes me feelin so excited in getting know bout their products.
Pls don't laugh coz i'm on my way to put on the Gentle Facial Peeling ;P I luv this product so muchh. It's used to remove the dead cells after rubbing it off. My skin feel so smooth after using it.
After rubbing it off. See all my dead cells on the tissue paper :D Can put this prod in my wish list ;) I'm lovin it
We can try the products ourselves by following step by step techniques explained by Erine.
I can't really remember what prod I'm applying in this pic. Maybe the Pure&Radiant Mask
Yeaaa..this one pic with excited face to put on the mask
Me n Harim behind the mask :D I put on Pure & Radiant Mask while Harim put on Thirst Quenching Hydra-Care Mask. I really like this thing until feel like don't want to take it off. Feel so freshhh n feel like suddenly got a new look ;) Btw at this time i'm still fasting u noe. Don't worry. I didn't eat or lick any of the cream or liquid.
One of the Beauty Assistants help me to remove the mask. Ngeee
Can see the difference or not? Hahaha. But of course I feel the difference. The freshness n look soo clean *wink2*
Eh??what happen to everyone??Can attend free skincare workshop also stress ke? or headache?
Of course no one stress i guess ;) It's an Auto-Lifting method using Clarins star product which is Shaping Facial Lift. Focusing on cheeks, eyes, forehead, chin, ears etc. It's a quicker way to a more youthful-looking face. The effective technique to apply the product. Quite interesting coz i nvr know there's such a step to apply skincare prods ;P
Some of the techniques applied.
Yippiee!! Goodie bag from Clarins! Oh it ends already. sob sob. There are a few prods used throughout the session.
- Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion
- Cleansing Milk
- Toning Lotion
- Shaping Facial Lift
- Pure & Radiant Mask
- Gentle Facial Peeling
- Eye Contour Gel
- Hydra Quench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
Took pics with Erine b4 we went back. She's such a nice lady n so friendly. I really enjoyed this workshop from start till the end within the 2hrs. The step by step techniques n type of product briefed by Arine were very clear n full of info.
Our smiling face with Clarins goodie bag. Should take pics in front Clarins entrance. But when pass by the refreshment area, I don't even dare to look at them n just go straight to lift :D If not my stomach will start humming. But the refreshments were so tempting n look soooo delicious. From the pics put by Miu in her blog ;)
I really like their tag line for this workshop "Power to Try". They gave us the freedom to try most of their skincare products. I enjoy trying each of them especially the Gentle Facial Peeling and Pure&Radiant Mask.
Inside the goodie bag. They provide CD for bloggers!
They also provide us Clarins catalogue so that we can refer to the products range offered. Owhhh I wish I can have all of them!!
Got sample of HydraQuench Smoothing Gel and Shaping Facial Lift (their so-called hero product). I'm so happy as i nvr expect they will give sample in tube rather than in sachet. I loikeee!!
50% voucher for facial treatment. Yayyy!! My 1st facial treatment :) Normally the treatment will cost RM135 n now I can go for the treatment and it'll cost me half of the price. woww n again it's from Clarins!!!
A sample sachet for HydraQuenceh Cream-Mask. I really luv their mask. Nvr put on any mask before also. lol. but seriously I can feel the difference after put on it. Maybe I should buy for myself some other time.
Joli Rouge sample with 4 different shades. The packet is so cute. N of course I loveeee lip color!
It's like in tablets. Got cute lip brush too. Sayangnyeee nak pakai :P
Clarins Power To Try Starter Kit only at RM68??? *fainted* Pic kidnapped from Miu's blog. This set contains
- gentle foaming cleanser 20ml
- hydra matte lotion 15ml
- toning lotion 50ml
- pure & radiant mask with pink clay 15ml
See. Why?Why my fav product is there? Huhuh. Pure and Radiant Mask!! sob sob. i want this starter kit so much! For those who want to try Clarins prod for the 1st time, this starter kit is really worth it i guess ;) 4 items in travel size. For me, maybe i need to wait another 5 years to buy the normal size :P
Here I put a quick review as requested by Miu
- Learning - Of course I've gained so many useful info during the session. The explanation given is also very clear and easy to understand. Now I know the proper techniques to apply the skincare and the exact products range to use
- Service/Hospitality - The beauty assistants was very2 helpful and friendly. They even guiding me personally when I'm doing the wrong technique ;P
- Venue/Time - I've no problem with the place n time after know it's just opposite the Time Square ;)
- Food - Dunno the taste but look like very tempting n yummy licious
- Goodie bag - Awesome!! Luv all the samples n yess also the vouchers for facial treatment. Of course I dun wanna miss this opportunity to try the treatment.
- Promotions - They introduced their star products, Shaping Facial Lift. It becomes more interesting when we can choose any 2 Clarins skincare products. It's a good promotion for a newbie to try the effectiveness of the product chosen.
- Suggestions/Comments - As this is my 1st skincare workshop experience I can say it's an awesome workshop and I've got lot of exposure on Clarins products. I hope Clarins can organize another workshop for bodycare or make up.
P/S: Credit to Mr Meor for spending time to help me to take pics throughout the session. Arigato! ;)